provided to Santiva Chronicle
The next meeting of the Captiva Community Panel is set for Tuesday, Dec. 10, beginning at 9 a.m. in the Cone Rooms on Chadwicks Square at South Seas Island Resort. This meeting is open to all interested islanders and the public.
Among the agenda items will be:
• Review of the proposed draft language to update the Captiva Code;
• Discussion of a request to expand the golf cart zone on Captiva drive to Tween Waters Inn;
• Updates on the Andy Rosse beach access improvements, the Captiva Drive walkway project, the iguana eradication effort, and bike/ped safety on the Blind Pass Bridge;
• The latest plans for the annual “Welcome Back” cruise planned for Dec. 10;
• Committee reports and reports from island organizations.
Public participation is invited and encouraged. The next Captiva Community Panel meeting tentatively will be Jan. 14. Information and background documents are available online at www.captivacommunitypanel.com.