provided to The Santiva Chronicle
The Captiva Erosion Prevention District is accepting applications for seat four, which is being vacated by Vice Chairman John Silvia, who is retiring from the board as of Sept. 30. Original signed applications are being accepted until Oct. 2 by the CEPD office. The appointment will be for the remainder of the seat four term which ends in 2024. Any commissioner appointed to this position will need to run for reelection in the following year.
• Applicant residents on Captiva Island, Fla.
• Registered Elector – an applicant for CEPD Commissioner seat appointment must be a registered elector of Captiva Island
• A statement of financial interest
Contact the CEPD Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the CEPD website for an application. Any questions can be directed to the CEPD office by phone at 239-472-2472.
Documents to be collected by the CEPD Office:
• Original signed application
• Copy of voter registration card