provided to The Santiva Chronicle
Sanibel Captiva Community Bank is partnering with local nonprofit organizations to collect essential items for Southwest Floridians impacted by Hurricane Ian. Critical need items that are requested include:
• Cleaning supplies – bleach, sanitizing wipes, laundry detergent, dish washing liquid
• Hygiene items – toothpaste, toothbrushes, feminine hygiene products, deodorant, soap, shampoo, adult diapers, and biodegradable wipes
• Baby supplies – diapers of all sizes, baby wipes, and formula
• Paper products – paper towels and toilet paper
• First aid products
• Gift cards – grocery, gas and clothing
• Linens (new items only) – bedding of all kinds, towels and pillows
Items may be donated at the following Sanibel Captiva Community Bank Fort Myers branches during regular business hours. For questions or more information, visit online or email email@example.com.
• Winkler Branch, 7040 Winkler Rd.
• College Branch, 7500 College Parkway
• Bridge Branch, 9311 College Parkway
• Downtown Branch, 1533 Hendry St.
• Gateway Branch, 11691 Gateway Blvd.
Sanibel Captiva Community Bank has reopened five of its Fort Myers locations with full banking services and regular hours of operation. On Sanibel, the Main Office sustained minimal storm damage and work is underway to reopen the branch. Meanwhile, limited banking services are available periodically in the parking lot of the Main Office. The Periwinkle Branch on Sanibel and McGregor Branch in Fort Myers both sustained considerable storm damage and are temporarily closed for repairs. For updated information on branch operations, visit the bank’s website..
Founded in 2003, Sanibel Captiva Community Bank is nationally ranked in the top 2 percent best-performing community banks by S&P Global Market Intelligence out of more than 4,400 banks with assets under $1 billion. It is well-capitalized, with more than $729 million in total assets, and generates one of the highest returns on equity of all Florida banks. The bank employs more than 100 employees, and more than 60 percent are current shareholders.
Sanibel Captiva Community Bank’s team members provide customized individual and business banking services and specialize in residential and commercial lending. The bank offers free personal and business checking, deposit accounts with competitive interest rates, instant issue debit cards and a full array of digital banking products and services, including mobile banking apps, CardValet, online bill pay, Zelle®, Positive Pay and ACH Manager. To learn more, visit www.SanCapBank.com.